Pursuant to current legislation on the protection of personal data (EU Regulation 679 of 2016), we wish to inform you that the processing of your personal data is carried out with correctness and transparency, for lawful purposes, protecting your privacy and your rights.
Treatments (also using Information Technology)
-Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject
- A) Police. These infos are requested by Police and are conserved for 10 year (or more if it is requested by law)
- B) Taxes. These infos are requested by Revenue Agency and are conserved for 10 years (or more if it is requested by law)
- C) Health. These infos are requested by National Health System and are conserved for 10 years (or more if it is requested by law)
-Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract
- A) Clients and Suppliers anagraphic infos. These infos are needed to buy and sell goods and services. Infos are conserved for 10 years
- B) Employees anagraphic infos. These infos are needed to manage the job. Infos are conserved for 10 years from job contract is ended
- C) Paychecks. These infos are needed to manage the job. Infos are conserved for 10 years
-The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes
- A) Messages and Calls. By providing consent, the company is authorized to pass external messages and calls to Hotel guests. Infos are not conserved
- B) Future Stays. By providing consent, the company is authorized to conserve infos to make an easier procedure in case of future stays. Infos are conserved for 10 years
- C) Marketing. By providing consent, the company is authorized to send advertising material to subscribers. Infos are conserved for 10 years
- D) Video surveillance. Area is video surveilled. Information panels warn people. Entering in area it results in giving consent to be filmed. Infos are conserved for 72 hours
- E) Third party cookies. Company website uses third party cookies.Continuing in navigation it results in giving consent to use third party cookies. Conservation period of infos is decided by third part.
The data are processed by CAMERA CON VISTA S.r.l. and / or by its privacy officers. The data will be disclosed to third parties only for the reasons indicated above. If the data necessary for the fulfillment of a contract or a legal obligation are not provided, the services cannot be provided. If consent is not provided for the requested activities, the services related to them cannot be provided.
Infos are not transferred to non-EU countries.
We also wish to inform you that the European Regulation recognizes certain rights, including the right of access and rectification, or of cancellation or limitation or opposition to the processing, in addition to the right to data portability, if and as applicable (Regulation EU 679 del 2016, articles from 15 until 22). It can also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, according to the procedures provided for by current legislation.
For any further information, and to assert the rights recognized by the European Regulation, you can contact:
CAMERA CON VISTA S.r.l.
Viale S.Lavagnini, 18
50129 Firenze (FI)
fax (+39) 055 2662111